Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kimmy

I am sitting here tonight reminising on times spent with my sister....She and I have always been really close, since we were little I've always kind of been a sort of mom to her and she has in return taken care of me as well. I always know that if I really need someone to talk to, I can pick up the phone and call her and she will listen. If I am angry, she will be mad with me...If I am sad, she always knows what to say to make me feel better....She is the best sister anyone could ever ask for and I thank GOD daily that he gave her to me!! It's kind of like we are one person in 2 different bodies..She is my forever friend!! Kim, I love you so much!!


Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.


-- Author Unknown
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails