Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mari

Sweet Mari is one of my good friend Yancy's daughters!!! I have asked him for months now..."Yancy, when are you gonna let me do a photo shoot of Mari?" Well, finally it worked out, and he got to go to the Cheesecake Factory and I got to do a photo shoot with his precious daughter!!! They turned out amazing if I do say so myslef!! Yancy and I have talked about what he wanted in these pictures before and he told me that he wanted artsy looking pictures, so I kept that in mind and I think that's exactly what I gave him! Yancy, I hope you and Marla truly enjoy these pictures of your baby girl! She is a beauty and is the sweetest little thing, notest I said little....i.e. Taylure is 9 months old and could squash her....Bahaha....


Thanks for allowing me the opportunity:o)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails