Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little Christmas Cheer**

We went to Debra and Dave's tonight for a fun family Christmas dinner...We had to have our "get together" a tad early due to the uneasy fact that our work schedules would not allow us to have Christmas together on Christmas...I know, is that not just WRONG!!! Anyway, we had a blast as we always do, we laughed and had some great food...We always have such a wonderful time together at their house...See, they are basically like our second family....We met them when Kaleb was about 6 months old, fell in L-O-V-E with them and have been around ever since...I, of course, took the CANON with me, like I do everywhere and was snapping away...Everyone was thrilled, as they always are...I keep telling them that they are gonna be thanking me one day when I have my own business and am amazing, yea they will be thanking me that I brought that little gadget everywhere with me:o) Merry Christmas everyone***




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails