Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Worms, dandelions and Cameron

This little guy was a little shy with me....at first....and i say at first because with some of my little friends it takes them warming up to me. BUT, once we started talking and found that we both had one thing in common he was fine from there on out...What was that one thing you ask?! Well, it was catipillars! As you all know I have two boys of my own so of course I know about all these little critters and have had many of them in my house, on my body, in my car...many places that I have never ever wanted them but my boys thought that the catipillars needed a "home" at the time so they would put them there:) Anyway back to Cameron...He and I and his mommy looked for many things in our time together, the catepillars, worms, and and dandelions and I must say we were successful in finding at least one of all these items...It was kind of like we were on a scavenger hunt:) He is such a cutie little man and I enjoyed him so...And now, as always, please enjoy my favorites from our time spent at Ijams Nature Center!


Related Posts with Thumbnails