Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brittany, Travis and soon to be here, baby Zoe

Ok, so yesterday evening I had a chance to meet one of the cutest couples ever...Brittany and Travis...Unfortunately, it's not often that you get an opportunity to meet a couple that can just look at each other and make you think "that's what true love is." Well, these 2 definetely love each other so very much...The way that they are around each other could melt your heart!! Well, past the mushy stuff...they are expecting baby Zoe to arrive very soon, October 19th or sooner to be exact:o) Brittany contacted me through my craigslist posting, offering a free maternity shoot, to get some experience in, and I'm so very glad she did because I got to shoot thier maternity pictures and soon I will get to shoot baby Zoe as well...


Brittany and Travis, it was a pleasure meeting you both, I hope you both had fun and like the pics...I think they turned out beautiful, as I knew they would for 2 beautiful people...Remember now, call me when baby Zoe gets here, I can't wait to see her perfect little face:o) It will be a blessing from God for you both to cherich always...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails