Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Saturday I had the opportunity to meet some beautiful litle girls, Sarah and Emma...Emma is 3 and Sarah is 2. They are very unique... they are exactly one year apart...Their birthday is on the same day, March 4th! As you will see they are both so photogenic!!! I had a wonderful time with them and I think they did to...My favorite part was the "red light" game if you will. We were walking around Market Square and when the girls got to far ahead, their mother would say red light and the girls would stop!! It was so darn cute..They have the sweetest little voices you ever heard and were very mannered..Stacie, I hope you like the pics...It was great getting to meet all 3 of you and I can't wait to shoot the girls again!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails