Sunday, January 17, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....and the winner is................

















CONGRATULATIONS COURTNEY!!! Your letter truly touched my <3....The first couple of sentences actually had me in tears!!! She sounds incredible;o) Thank you so very much for sharing her with me....Thank you to everyone else who entered for sharing your stories of your amazing mothers with me...It brought an overwelming feeling of joy into my soul to read them. I will tell you that I actually read each of them multiple times, not to decide the winner, but because they were so amazing to read....I can tell that each of your mamas raised you to be wonderful women in this world and each of them holds a special place in my heart now, as all mothers do...Thank you for making my mother's birthday special this year by sharing your mother's stories...It truly goes to show that MOTHERS are the reason that we are who we are-no matter what

<3

DONNA FAYE MCELWANEY
01-18-63     10-01-06

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails