Friday, January 1, 2010

Ok, so its January 1st and I am craving a session like you wouldn't believe....I am sitting here thinking of so many ideas that I have, jotting them down so I won't forget, thinking of more ideas, telling Joe of my ideas, probably talking so fast that he thinks that I am hopped up on that "Red Bull" again!!! I have said it once, and I'll say it again, well I don't know that I have said it on here so this may be the first time that you may have heard it, but this year I am going to make it a must to blog more, take more pictures, learn manual shooting to the T, I'm gonna know my camera inside and out upside and down AND I may have to invest in a secret little lens that I've had my itsy bitsy blue eyes on....And THAT's THAT!! Can I get a Woot??? So, now that you all know, that's what I'm gonna do, remember to send me some <3....You can leave me some comments on here or my FB fan page, you can seriously leave whatever is on your mind....Well, it's night night time at the Foreman House...Thanks for listening to what I guess you can call a sort of New Year's resolution, even though I normally do NOT make those things!!

<3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails