Thursday, December 9, 2010

Callie brought her family with her

There's sure to be fun involved when there's a little girl, her brother, a radio flyer and lots of hair bows! Yes, I'm talking about Callie! This time she brought her whole family with her. Her mommy, daddy and big brother and it was loads of fun. It was already time for her 9 month photo session. I remember photographing her at her newborn shoot. It doesn't seem like that has been almost a year ago. Time sure flies when your having fun. And, you can sure tell that this family has lots of fun ALOT! Tyler is a great big brother. He hugs and kisses and just has lots of fun with Callie. Plus, he always says things to crack me up! He seriously is one funny kid! I am sure that he will teach Callie quite a few great things along the way. He pretty much taught her on our photoshoot how to drive a wagon. I mean how great is that? Callie is always so good during her photos. She laughs and smiles so much and is just super sweet! I can't wait until her 12 month photos, as I am sure her mommy and I will come up with some super ideas for her cake eating party;) Now for the fun part!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails