Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Baby Knox

A few months back I photographed a beautiful round belly. It was the belly that baby Knox was cuddled in until he would make his arrival and I would get to photograph him! I was super excited to finally meet Knox and to see Brandy and Terry again. They are the cutest little couple and I just knew they would make wonderful parents. And a super adorable baby! I was right! Knox was so sweet and adorable. I wanted to hold him so badly, but that day he really wanted to be snuggled by his mommy so I tried to bother him as least as possible. I just let the three of them the cute little family that they were meant to be while I stood back and photographed it. When I left I felt completely refreshed. Refreshed from such a sweet innocent life that could not say a word to me, only speak to me with his soft skin, his fine hair, and his tiny little nose. Brandy and Terry, I thank you for sharing these special moments with me and I hope you love your photos.



 he wasn't very happy about being put in the basket...
 but, soon he was snuggled up with his Santa hat, fast asleep.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails