Saturday, July 10, 2010

After the Rain***

Man, did we need the rain yesterday. It has been so dry here, and HOT! I don't think hot even describes how it has felt around here, but I think the rain has temporarily cooled it down for us. Big things coming up my friends...my first wedding will be shot next Saturday, YES one week from today and I can hardly wait. And I have another in October in IL Yes, that's no typo, you heard me right, IL.!!! I have been doing so much research on different lighting situations, posing situations etc. and I have so many great ideas flowing through this brain of mine:)I am also doing a bridal session for a beautiful freind of mine sometime this week and I'm very excited about it! There are still some details to be worked out but it will be fabulous, I'm sure of it. You wanna know why? Well, she's beautiful, that's why! Hee hee. That's all for now, but keep checking back for some great things in the coming weeks, you won't wanna miss it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails