Friday, July 16, 2010

One Fierce Princess: AKA my BFF Azure

I had the honor of photographing my BFF, yes I said it, BFF, meaning best friend forever, for her bridal shoot a couple of days ago and let me tell you she was as beautiful as on her wedding day. This girl never ceases to amazes me with her beautiful eyes. I'm sure they were about to burn a hole through me this day because she was scorching HOT in her dress and I was asking her to crawl in and out of brush and trees and everything else, but I hope she likes the finished project because of it.

Azure's best quote from the day
"I ain't crawlin' in there. i saw those eyes peeking over there"
and if you know her, imagine her waving her finger around while she is saying this to me. and of course i'm laughing at her. azure, i love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them!! You are better than words can explain! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!

And by the way...your main blog pic is pretty darn good! Whoever took that one must be pretty good! haha! J/K!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails