Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Realization

Oops...So I am on Facebook tonight and saw a friends status update and totally realized that i forgot to watch the final episode of The Hills last night...Geez...Are you kidding me?? Last weekend, I watched rerun after rerun while watching commercials of then telling me that the final episode EVER will be on Tuesday night and what do I do? I forget! Well, I don't have Tivo, but luckily I do have the internet, obviously, so I am thinking I can probably find it online to watch...Hopefuly..Keep your fingers crossed!
I am sitting here writing this post thinking to myself and my body is probably thinking the same thing "go to bed lady" We (me, Joe, Kaleb, Ayden and our next door neighbor Evan) rode 4-wheelers today for like 5 hours or something and it was lots of fun, but gosh my whole ENTIRE body is aching:( Of course, I am the only one to get hurt. I tried to do a little trick on the 4-wheeler today and flipped it and it feel over. On top of me. Not good. It hurt. Bad. Luckily, though, I was okay just a few bangs and bruises and got the breathe knocked out of me but I sure learned my lesson. All in all we had loads of fun, well except having to use the ladies room outdoors, not so fun. The boys made fun of me. ALOT! Our vacation is going great and we are having a blast so far, can't believe that 3 days, 10 hours and 30 minutes are already gone of it though:(
That's all I've got for now my friends, my bed is calling my name..no really, i hear it. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the beddy bugs bite.  YA!
*****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails