Thursday, September 30, 2010

Soon there will be three

Brandy and Terry will soon bring their first born into this great big world and they are Oh so happy. Brandi contacted me about doing some maternity photos for her and I was thrilled to document this special time in thier lives for them. My favorite part of the whole session was toward the very end. Brandi was sitting and all of a sudden he moved, not sure if he kicked or rolled or what but I could see her belly move! She said "Did you see that?" I said "YES!" I told her a story of how one time when I was sitting at the doctors office waiting on a visit when I was pregnant with Tay and I was HUGE, and she kicked and you could see my belly jumping like crazy, I leaned over and asked this lady beside me, "did you see that" Ha! It is amazing how it all works. It is amazing what GOD has created for Bradi and Terry to love for eternity. I tell you, a child is a pure blessing from GOD and you will not believe that you can love someone so much until you lay your eyes on your child for the very first time. It is amazing! Ok, now...Duh duh, the pictures....






I hope you guys love what you see so far;) Thank you for letting me be a part of this special time in your lives!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails