Sunday, April 4, 2010

Farm friends

I made me some new farm friends...Lindsey and Matthew...They are getting married in July and Lindsey had contacted me about doing some pictures to send out in her wedding invites..It was fun because I got to go out to their house which, after I actually found it, was beautiful!! They had soooo many animals, horses, goats, dogs...and so much land, it was just so pretty and peaceful out there! Silly me, I wore flat slip on shoes and I thinks I stepped in poo several times..heehee, Lindsey and Matthew sure got a laugh out of it...I think they probably thought that I was crazy for wearing flat slip on shoes out to a farm but oh well, leave it to me. It was such a pretty day and there was some beautiful sunshine pouring down on us!! Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to photograph you. You are both beautiful people. I wish you all the luck and love in your marriage!


Related Posts with Thumbnails