Saturday, April 24, 2010

Learning to appreciate mine

As I read one of my favorite blogs this morning I realized something...It was like a lightbulb went of in my head! I constantly struggle as I become more and more, ok I will say it, OBSESSED with photography and the beauty of it with wanting my pictures to look like this persons and that persons...Well like I said as I was reading Jasmine Stars Blog this morning I realized that even people like her struggle with this same thing! I have so many heros I will admit that I so deeply admire their ability to capture emotions in a certain way, whether it be tears, joy, love and so on but I must realize that I have my own style to capture these emotions as well! I will appreciate their work and I will appreciate mine:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails