Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

OM-GOODNESS...I am so excited right now...everone in my house is peacefully sleeping but i can't seem to because the BIG project i have been working on is finally complete and i am so very happy...i have lightroom up, facebook up and keep toggling back and forth like a crazy person trying to get this blog post done....i am just so full of joy right now...why you ask...well the thing is....i will tell you right after....you see these pics i took of my gorgeous cousin Josh and my sweet and beautiful aunt Jackie when we visited them in GA last weekend...heehee, i know i'm crazy:o)




































































































































































































ok, well here it is my friends....i have officially published my duhduhduh... website....

christyforemanphotography.com



there, i said it, i can breathe now....YES, i can!!! phew...sooo, go check it out and leave me a comment on my facebook fan page about it since my blog is giving me comment trouble...next on my agenda will be updating my blog...i told you that BIG things are coming...keep in touch my friends...Thank you all for your support and kind words:)

<3

**oh and of course some pics of my sweeties from easter...i know, i know this is the longest blog post ever...but like i said..."IM SO EXCITED, I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT" haha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails