Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Knoxville Wedding-The Amazing Azure and Drew

A few weeks ago I took some engagement photos (you can click here to see the photos from their session) of one of my very best friends who would soon be getting hitched and guess what...It happened, On June 12th, 2010! It makes me OH so happy that I was chosen to be a part ofher very special day as one of her bridesmaids and we seriously had a blast! Drew and Azure's wedding was SO much fun from the photobooth, to the wonderful speech that Paul made to the dancing at the reception. I of course brought my camera along to catch a few pictures from the day and hope Azure and Drew enjoy them. Right now they are having a good 'ol time in Cabo on their honeymoon but when they return I hope this is a good little surprise for her. Of course she will get all the gorgeous pictures from her "real" photographer from the day when Amy  gets those ready...and let me tell you, I for one can't wait to see them, but this is just a little extra, I guess you could say from the BFF from me to her:)


1 comment:

Amy Cupp said...

These are good Christy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails