Thursday, June 3, 2010

only happens once

A first birthday, that is! And I had the opportunity to celebrate Joel's special day with him and his wonderful friends and family at their lovely home here in beautiful South Knoxville! Joel is such a sweet little boy and so laid back...There was so much going on, so I basically just roamed around and snapped away at any and everyone. It seemed like everyone had SO much fun, from the pool filled little plastic balls, to the sand box filled with water to the little plastic lawnmower that Joel just loved to push around. It was just a blast and there were little ones everywhere which I absolutely love and am so used to! Thanks so much Christie for choosing me to document your baby's special day! I had an absolute blast and it sure looked to me like everyone else did too:)

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails