Sunday, June 20, 2010

Taking a few moments....

to recognize the most special man in my life...my husband and most wonderful father to my 3 beautiful children, JOE! How do I begin to explain my love for this man to all of you, my friends, so that you truly understand what a special place he holds in my heart and soul. You see, I will be the first to admit...I am not the best with words. I mean I know exactly what I would like to say and I know exactly how I am feeling but when I go to start writing it down it begins to be this extremely LONG run on sentence (just like the one I am writing now) and usually is nothing like what I originally wanted to say. So, here it goes..I will try to do this beautiful person justice by my silliness of run-ons! Joe and I met a few years ago when I was working at the bank inside Wal-Mart and he was working as a manager at the store there...I like to try and tell people, as a joke of course, that we "met at Wal-Mart", you know like our buggies collided, we met eyes and fell madly in love with each other, but that's not what happened;) I was pregnant with my son Ayden when we started dating, he knew it and he was ok with it. My friend Cara said that she knew that we would get married and I'm super glad she was right! I remember he and I went to lunch one day and I blunty said "you know I'm pregnant don't you" and he said "yea so" and i said "well what do you think about that" and he said "we will take it one day at a time"...I mean this was like on one of our first "dates." dont think i was trying to take it fast or anything, do ya? haha...no, it wasn't that, it was just that i wanted to make sure that he knew...but he was completely ok with it. my point is, that is just how he is...he has a heart as big as you can imagine...he has done nothing but love me and our children every single day and that's what a father is all about! If I could come up with my own definition for a father's love, it would be this: JOE FOREMAN
Thank you my sweet husband for all you do for our family daily. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are the twinkle in my eye, the sunshine to my day and what makes me lay my head down at night and feel safe knowing you are right there next to me always.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

christy,this is the most wonderful thing you have ever written....it comes from your heart,and thats most beautiful thing or gift anyone could get!!!!Joesph loves you & the kids more than anything,you guys are his life,and will always be ,we all think the world of you,joseph &the kids....we love you very much...hope all is good,tell the boys to have a good time with kim & angie,how's tays face ? <3<3 nannie & papaw

Related Posts with Thumbnails