Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cathie + Rand = True Love

I have met a lot of people in my life, but I must say that these two top the cake! They truly made my day. I met up with them at Ijams for their nature photo shoot and it was so much FUN! They made me laugh so many times, especially Rand! He is a hoot! He was doing the silliest things to make me and Cathie laugh during our time there...For example...Cathie brought this blue shaw thing-y and I'm shooting away (it was time for her individual pictures) and out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Rand with something blue draped over his entire body..It was the blue shaw! I start cracking up...So Cathie asks me what am I laughing at thinging that I am laughing at her and I start pointing towards Rand and the she starts cracking up! He's very silly! obviously! Back to a serious note..i could tell these two were seriously in love with one another just by the look they would give. I can tell that look anywhere;) Cathie and Rand, thank you dearly for allowing me to capture your love and your silly side. I hope you love your photos and will cherish them forever!



one of Rand's (few) serious faces of the day;)

see, Cathie thinks he's funny too!!!

allright. allright you guys got it.....
BLUE RIBBON for...being the cutest couple of the month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing

Related Posts with Thumbnails