Monday, August 16, 2010

Turning 1 is hard to do

So, Holly and I went to high school together and she contacted me through FB and asked me to do her sweet baby girls photos for her 1 year birthday that is coming up. Um, yes I will! I was so excited! I am so happy I got to meet Brooklyn, now I don't know if you asked her and she could talk if she would say the same. She wasn't the happiest with me during our shoot, but I will say Ms. Brooklyn I got some adorable shots of you, so I'm sorry and I still love you;) UT Gardens was where the shoot went down and it was a pretty lovely day. We started fairly early in the morning so we wouldn't be dripping sweat, because who wants a hot fussy baby?!?! And I will say, speaking from personal experience, if you ever need a custom tutu for any occasion "i got the hook-up", just let me know and I will give you a wonderful little lady by the name of Lindsey's number that can whip you one right up. Now, on to the photos...

she is "smi-zing" (smiling with her eyes) but she is probably thinking "could you puulease hurry this up"


OH NO! The cake has been taken away! Not good for Brooklyn! Good thing, though, camera will now be turned to "Off", you get a break. Shew, a long days work for a little girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails