Saturday, August 14, 2010

red is OUT...yellow is IN

Real converstion between me and Joe..
Me: So, honey what would you think if I took a few days off for vacation so we could paint the kitchen?
Joe: Paint? again!?!?
Me: Well, I'm tired of the red, it being so dark and all and I'm ready for a color that will lighten it up in there. Come on??
Joe: What color are you thinking?
Me: Yellow??
Joe: We can do it, if you really want to, but just remember the conversation we had when we painted the red a few years ago and I told you that it would be really hard to cover if you ever changed your mind!

So...One coat of gray primer, and two coats of 'Mark Twain Yellow' paint...it looks, simply gorgeous! Thanks to my sweet, sweet husband and well ME of course because I helped the whole entire time;)

Bright, like the sunshine! Happy Saturday my friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails