Sunday, August 22, 2010

click

So. I'm pretty sure that everything I asked for this year for my birthday revolved around photography. Not that I asked for alot or anything, but the few people that bug me to death until I tell them SOMETHING, well that something was photography related. Well, I will take that back. I asked for a small journal that will fit in my bible to jot down notes of my inner most spirital thought and feelings. Other than that, YES everything from a lens cover for my 50MM 1.8 that I lost somewhere (still not sure where), to a journal  to write down inspiration in, to a shootsac (which I got by the way and it's on its way and I am SO excited.) I am head over heals in love with photography and learning everything I can about it and every tool I can get to help me reach my goals and dreams (and some fashionable stuff in between i.e. the shootsac) well I am just so thankful for! Thank you all for the oh so warm birthday wishes! They mean the world to me and they really made me feel special today.

 The journal/organizer my sister and brother-in-law and niece and nephew got for me and the oh so sweet card that my niece Gracie made for me. She made sure to include my two most favorite things..A butterfly and a Camera!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails