Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nikki and Casey {A Downtown/Old City Engagement Session}

First, I want to apologize that I am late getting this up on the blog. I know I said this would be up last night but I felt terrible and went to bed at 7:00 and didn't wake up until Taylure woke me up this morning.
Anyway, I feel much better this morning so here it is...I met up with Nikki and Casey downtown at the Old City for their engagement photos and at first we were a little nervous because well our weather here has been a little crazy lately. Hot, then rainy, then it will be blasting HOT again, so you never know what you are going to get. This Thursday was a little if-y though because it had been very overcast all day and the weather man was calling for rain later that evening, right around the time that we were going to meet up. We decided to go for it and I'm so glad we did because we had some amazing light and ever better, got some gorgeous photos! Casey was so glad that in most of the pictures I told him that his job was to relax, and he said that he could definitely do that! I had tons of fun with you guys and I hope even more that you had a great time with me! I cannot wait to shoot your wedding in January! Now, on to the best part of the post, the pictures...

1 comment:

Cara Justus said...

great great great job Friend! I can never move back home- I'd never get any clients! Haha! Love you and am so proud of you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails