Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What's coming up...

I have a few shoots coming up in the next couple weeks so keep a close eye out for those. Of course you all know of the wedding that I am shooting in IL in October, or if you don't I'M SHOOTING A WEDDING IN IL IN OCTOBER!! Yes, that's Illionois and I cannot wait!! I have been super busy lately and have had a lot going on with me. But, life is still great and GOD is always good! My friend Cara came to visit last weekend and we had loads of fun. She asked me to take some photos for her at Jonah's birthday party that was loads of fun by the way, so I greatly obliged;) So, here is a sneak peak for her of what's coming up in the next couple days from Jonah's birthday party. I love you Cara and miss you guys already!

Yes, that's my daughter in the front bawling her eyes out:( But, do they not all look hilarious?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails