Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changes

I have made some changes to my blog as you have already seen...and my website;) I had a new logo made by the awesome Morgan Kervin and basically totally changed everything! I am trying to really work on branding myself. I know that it doesn't totally have to do with just the logo, or the website or the blog but with ME and who I am. I think the new look kind of represents me a little better. I would really like to know what you guys think;) If you would like to leave me some blog comment love, well then great! Or if you would like to leave a comment on my Facebook page about it, you can do that here. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the look new as much as I do. I plan on it staying for a long time, well until I get a new blog from wordpress, that is;)
Much Love, as always

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails