Monday, September 20, 2010

I dream. BIG

I often dream about if I will or will not one day become a "professional photographer". I read about how so many others started and I realize that everyone starts 'somewhere'. I think about so many things I could be doing or not doing and then I think about the fact that I have only been doing this for a little over a year. I think alot of times I am really hard on myself, alot harder on myself then others are on me and I'm not sure why. There are many things that I need to work on but I know that I must take things one day at a time and God will place things in my life as HE wants them to be. HE knows the plan for me and always has. All I know is I have a love so deep for photography that it must be shown. I cannot hold it in or my heart would literally burst into pieces. I have this longing for some'thing' to fullfill my life with great pleasure daily. That 'thing' is photography. So, to sum things up, no I am not some great big star...haha, way far from it! But, in my heart, when I capture that shot that makes a mother or a wife or a husband say OM-Goodness that makes my dream seem so real.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Just read your post and Jerimiah 29:11 came to mind - "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Hopefully a futre as a professional photographer...hehe! You're doing a wonderful job. Zack and I know how it feels to do something on the side just waiting for the right time to go full time. You'll get there!

Christy Foreman said...

Thank you so much Hannah.I know if He has it in his plans for me then it will happen. We miss you guys so much! Thanks for the inspiration always. Love!

Hannah said...

You're very welcome. I've had to repeat that verse to myself all week. We really miss you guys too! We're sooo looking forward to moving closer so we can see ya more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails