Thursday, September 16, 2010

Turning two is not so hard to do

Allie recently turned two and I seriously don't know where the time has gone. I know, I know babies turn into toddlers but time really flies. This little lady has the cutest most fun personality and always has. She was seriously cracking me up. Like the whole time. I'm not quite sure that she was thrilled that I was snapping pictures the whole time, but she was sure to make sure I was coming along wherever she went. Now, of course her mommy had to be coming too. But she would say " Come on Cisty" It was so cute. And this girl can really take down some fruit snacks. I mean she was loving her some fruit snacks and cheezits. I'm quite sure she ate before she came but I guess the special treatment and bribing of the snacks, well she just had to take advantage while she could. What girl wouldn't? And, what doesn't go better together than fruit snacks, pearls, and cheezits? That's every girl's dream if you ask me. Our pick for location was The Ramsey House, which is a very beautiful and peaceful place. Basically, my day was full of fun and I owe it all to the cutie, Miss Allie.

Allie, You are very special to me and I hope your birthday was a very happy day. I love your two front teeth and the way you say my name. Thank you for the hugs you always give me at the end of every session.
Love, Christy
                                           "I Love your two front teeth"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails