Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mommy and daddy to be. to carly.

Baby Carly will soon make her debut in this big world. She has a really great set of parents to greet her when she does. Their names, Jesse and Tassie. We had a super duper early session down at Ijams and it was quite beautiful there that morning. It was cool, (breeze blowing cool, not John Travolta in Greese "cool") the sun was shining, the birds were chirping and we even heard some kind of gun going off. Ok, so that last part is not so soothing sounding but it really happened. We thought it might have been fireworks since it was Memorial Day weekend but Jesse was pretty sure it was a gun AND since we do live in East Tennessee, he was probably right. Ok, so I am serious when I say that I was put to shame by a 36 week pregnant lady. Please let me explain. Tassie was walking like there was no tomorrow. Now, I have been pregnant three times so I know quite well how she feels right about now and I was a bit nervous when it was mentioned about about us walking as far as we did, but she was a trooper! She didn't complain not one time! We had a great time and got some good laughs in. I cannot wait to meet baby Carly. And I hope her new favorite sound is a Canon shutter;)

                  "And I hope her new favorite sound is a Canon shutter"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails