Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ninety Three

She tells me everytime I see her how "good" I am looking, how pretty my hair is, how she loves my home and how well I keep it, and how I look so much skinnier since the last time she saw me;) She remembers back when I was pregnant with Taylure and she came to our baby shower at our home. I am talking about Joe's adorable mammaw otherwise known to us as Mammaw Tipton;) She is the sweetest thing and she loves to talk. She will tell you stories from way back when and she has the quietest little voice so you really have to listen up to hear her.

My wonderful mother-in-law asked me to take some photos of Mammaw at her 93rd birthday and of course I was so excited! I hope these photos captured her to what all of the brothers and sisters and grandchildren know her as, which is a sweet loving woman. Now, here is the best part...the photos...
Joe told me that this isn't even half the family.
poor Mammaw is in the front probably thinking "get me outa here"
I think Mammaw is telling Joe one of her stories.
this is her cool, fashionable side

Mammaw, We love you so very much! Thank you for always making me feel skinnier than what I really am;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails