Thursday, October 14, 2010

Illinois, here I come...

So....it's finally here....well almost...I leave tomorrow to go to Illinois to shoot Katie and John's wedding! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. The fact of the matter is I am sitting here at the computer blogging and I haven't even packed yet...I have to get up in the morning and go to work, until 2:00 and then I come home and have to be at the airport by 4:30 because my flight leaves at 5:35. Of course I will probably need to leave a little earlier because I will need to stop by starbucks to get a Grande Java Chip Frapachino. I am not joking! I am obsessed! I have said it many times. I am so nervous about flying. By myself. And especially leaving my kids and hubby. But I have faith that the Java chip will get me through. Seriously though, I will be getting everything packed up and pretty much ready to go tonight except for the last minute things! I will ask, my friends, that you pray for me, for my safe trip there and back and that we have good weather. I will ask that you pray for me not to be so nervous and that I have the confidence that I so often lack in myself. I just need to say the following statement more to myself! "I know I can and I will do this because I believe in myself!" This is my dream!
The photo above was recently taken after a session I had in downtown Knoxville. And I love the way the photo turned out. Perfect ending to a perfect session.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails