Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello, baby Carly

I was more than thrilled to see baby Carly. I was anticipating her arrival so that I could get in front of her and capture her sweet innocent beauty and she was finally here! I am positive that I probably more than annoyed her parents when I contacted them more than once about when I could come to take her pictures;) I was so excited. It had been a while since I had seen such a tiny little thing and I was super happy. I knew she was going to be a doll. Her parents are both adorable, so I knew that she HAD to be as well. So here I went, as happy as could be on my way over to Carly's house! She wasn't very excited at first to have my camera snapping in her face but she soon calmed down and went right off to counting sheep and it was easy from there. She was so fun and we were able to capture so many great and cutsie shots of her! Jesse and Tassie, you are both very lucky to have such a sweet baby and I want to thank you for allowing me to capture her at such a pure and gentle age. Thank you and I hope you love them!

2 comments:

Angie Tharp said...

Christy

Carly's newborn photos are absolutely awesome. Thank you for the wonderful photos and memories for years to come.

Thank you,
Angie Tharp
Carly's Nana

Hannah said...

Christy, these are soooo precious!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails