Monday, October 25, 2010

The pumpkin patch+mommy's minor meltdown

So, we went to the pumpkin patch this past Saturday night and it so much needed! After everything that has happened this past week with my little Ayden, and Joe was away hunting I decided I wanted to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. I text Debra to see if her and Whit wanted to come too and she said of course! So here they came and away we went. We had so much fun eating at Burger King (well when we finally decided where we would eat since Ayden is not supposed to have salt or grease and that was the ONLY thing in sight), riding the hayride, hunting pumpkins and just being together. Well at the end of the night Kaleb wanted to make sure that we had plenty of time to do the slide and the jumpy thing so I told him we would. We get back form the pumpkin patch, go over and find out that they are charging $10 per child this year for a wristband! Well guess what! Mommy only brought $40, and I spent $12 at Burger King and $15 to get into the Pumpkin patch. As you can see that does not give me enough to buy 2 writbands and anyway I'm not so sure that at 7:20 at night I want to spend this for you to jump a couple times and slide down a slide. I explain this to Kaleb and he gets very mad! Of course, him and I have always been really close, more like brother and sister and so I get mad back. I start crying and storm off and it's this big dramatic thing;) So the car ride home is a little uneasy as Kaleb tries to tell me sorry a couple of times and I just tell him to be quiet. (I just wasn't ready to talk yet) So I get home and the next day I send Debra a FB message apologizing to her about the drama and she writes a little note back to me that she understands. And then at the end she writes this

Well anyway a memory was made and I promise it was a good memory for the kids. They will remember shwanda directions, picking out the pumpkins, no sodium for Ayden, Taylure's hair style, Kaleb helping Taylure navigate the hay bales, Whitney's laugh and straight hair, mom taking ANOTHER picture and memom Deb's big smile as she watched them all.

Love you


(shawanda is my GPS's name) now, onto the good part, the pictures!!!


     as you can see, Tay wasn't having a good hair day:(


         "navigating the hay bales"

      Thanks Whit!



     this pictures, courtesy of Ayden. his request...make a silly face.
     Deb. needed a new FB profile pic, so Kaleb was obliged to help.
        courtesy of Ayden
                              
I think this has to be one of the funniest faces. And shes actually looking at the camera without crying!
and a nice man there took one of all of us! This really was a fun trip and I'm glad we spent it together. Now if JoeJoe and Dave could have come it would ahve been complete;) Happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails