Saturday, October 9, 2010

Second Shooting for Sam

I will not blabber on and on but this was my first experience second shooting and I am so glad I had the opportunity with Samantha Bartolomeo. She was great! Really she was. I was so nervous at first, but she quickly calmed my nerves. I was able to ask questions and she was even up for an idea or two that I had! The wedding was so much fun. I felt like I fit right in and that always makes for a comforting experience. The flower girl ran from me every time I tried to snap her photo, which was okay because I snuck a few in when she wasn't watching;) She was the cutest little thing. There are so many sweet moments in a wedding and it is so great to be behind the lens to be able to capture those moments for people. Ok, so I said I would not blabber on and on so here are a few images that I snapped from the wedding. Please enjoy!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails