Saturday, November 20, 2010

And Caeden will make Four

Destiny, one of my super great friends asked me to take some maternity photos for her...Of course I said YES! I was so excited! I love love love Destiny and her family! I CANNOT wait until Caeden gets here so I can take that first look at him and them hold him and then squeeze him. (not to hard though Destiny, I promise) I just know he is going to be such a little cutie, just like Cameron. I still remember when he was born, how tiny he was and how stinkin' cute he was. Apparently Mr. Caeden is going to be a bit bigger than Cameron was as he is already 7+ lbs and not due for another few weeks;) Anyway, so Destiny, Daniel, Cameron and I meet up at the park and go strolling around and we had lots of fun. I swear I could hang around Cameron, (no offense Destiny and Daniel) all day and never get tired of him! He is the sweetest little thing ever! He helped me figure out where we would go next and helped me pick some flowers and everything! I love that little guy with all my heart. So I will leave you with this. Destiny, I love you so much. I know we don't get to hang out as much as we would like to and talk on the phone alot (even though I cannot stand talking on the phone) but I know you are a true friend because we always pick up right where we left off. Like we had just talked yesterday every time! I hope you enjoy your photos and I am thankful to be your friend so I was able to capture this special time for you! And now....









See, look at this little cutie pie! I mean who wouldn't wanna hang out with him ALL day?!?!



 and....my favorite from the whole day! more from this to come!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails