Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Playing Around

I recently met a super fun couple, Whitney and Nicholas! They were super FUN because they wanted to have their engagement session at the playground;) When she first e-mailed me about it, I thought "that sounds like an awesome idea!" You know me, I know me some playgrounds! I probably know where every playground in Knoxville and the surounding counties are! So, we met up and I said to them "Let's play." They played on the tire swing, the slides, the monkey  bars and OF course the swingset! It was alot of fun! Now, of course I haven't forgot about my little buddy Tucker that came along. Tucker is their baby/puppy and he is the cutest thing EVER! He was so good the whole time and even let little kiddies come over and pet him. We had a whole lot of fun and I know I def. was in my comfort zone being at the playground and all;) Whitney and Nicholas are getting married in February on a cruise, well because that is originally where they met. They went as a big group of friends and once they met they didn't part from each other the entire rest of the time. They lived in two different states for a while and visited each other often. For this very reason they decided they just HAD to be married on a cruise ship;) But of course you do!!! Congratulations to you both and I wish you well in a life long marriage.



 I had to keep yelling out, "Tucker" for him to look at me for even a second. He was very interested in all of the kids playing at the park, not my stinking camera! DUH!



 There's the little cutie! Tucker, being such a good puppy;)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christy,

This is such a cute idea and the pics turned out awesome. So proud of you girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails