Monday, November 15, 2010

Donna, Blake+ the Fam

I met Donna and Blake and the rest of the family in the Old City for their photo shoot and I tell ya I NEVER get tired of being in the Old City. When Donna and I had talked about it, I was super excited because I love it so much! They were a super fun family to shoot! Blake turned 16 this year which is of course a BIG thing so Donna wanted to get some shots of him for this big time in his life;) I think he probably thought I was super spastic which is totally okay because I normally am. The good thing is I didn't fall or trip on this shoot which is a big plus for me so I didn't have to explain how I was super clumsy to this family;) I hope you all enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed shooting them and spending time with you guys!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails