Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Joel...not going to be the baby anymore

You must remember Joel! I had the pleasure of photographing him for the first time almost a year ago. You can see that post here, and then at his first birthday party his mommy and daddy asked me to come photograph that special day. You can see that post here. My, how Joel has grown! I cannot believe that he is 18 months old! He is such a cutie and definitely on the go! This is a very special time in his life as he will soon have a big responsibility of being a BIG brother. His sister is due this February! I just know that Joel will be a great big brother and take good care of little sis. We went to Maryville College for our session as that is where Christie went to college. Her and Jenna are good friends and co-workers so they came up with the location together. I love when my clients show me new fun places that I have never been and once again, I will say that Maryville College was a beautiful place! Joel definitely kept all three of us busy running around after him, as I think it was a game to him to see who could keep up with him. He was so much fun and I can't wait to photograph him and his new sister more in the near future. Thank you Christie and Wade for continuing to use me to capture your families special moments.
 look at those sweet eyes;)







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails