Monday, November 1, 2010

Sometimes.... I talk to myself

My kids wonder what I am doing. Heck I wonder what I am doing! Today I went to have my hair did! It needed it bad! And i mean BAD! I had to make a trip by Starbucks, well because I passed one and I wanted one really much. So I get my Java Chip and I say out loud "mmmm, Java Chip, I love you" and then I think I'm really weird! Anyway, I may be wierd but my drink was really good! On that note, I have to show some pictures of my adorable kids at Halloween and some others I took this weekend;) Happy fall everyone!

my sweet little ladybug. she looks so innocent, doesn't she?
 scary, kaleb
 the dr. is in. and he is taking new patients

 taylure is quite the little mover during pictures.


 my little man;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails