Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Better hurry, baby brother on the way

You may remember Milas and Jubal that I photographed some time ago. You know the two that I loved their names because of the uniqueness! Well I got to photograph them again along with Jenna and Greg and Jenna's belly because Milas and Jubal are going to have a brother soon. Well actually now that I am writing this post I will go ahead and tell you that baby brother is already here. He came last Wednesday. Jenna says that they are doing great but have not posted a pic. (which I hope she does very soon) yet, for that I cannot wait to see. We had alot of fun as we went to Maryville College and walked around. That is where Jenna went to school. I had never been and am so glad I got a chance to go, because it was so beautiful and peaceful there. The boys had a chance to run around and kind of explore which was fun. We stepped on the leaves just to hear them crunch (always been a favorite thing of mine to do, I just try not to let on that's what I am doing.) Thank you Jenna and Greg and boys and Congratulations on baby Dominic. I'm sure he is a bundle of joy!







 this is my favorite one. I have a thing for funny face pictures;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails