Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mandie+Patrick=Lovebirds, Yes!

Mandie and Patrick are getting married next summer and they have chosen me to document this special time in their lives. I couldn't be more thrilled! As I write this post, I am thinking to myself, "please try not to spell anything wrong, try to not have to use spell check this one time!" I have already went back and corrected about 5 words spelled wrong, but I will try to finish without using it, spell check that is! I could tell from the first meeting with Mandie and Patrick that they were madly in love just by the way they looked at one another, by the way they smiled at each other and the way they just had that look. You can always tell! And then when I had the chance to photograph them for their engagement session in downtown Knoxville it was evident! These lovebirds are truly madly deeply in love with the other! Now, it wasn't all serious and it wasn't all fun and games, it was a nice mixture of both. I think myself, Mandie and Patrick both had some quotes that we all will remember from the session for some time to come. In my words I will describe it as a very comfortable, fun engagement session as we strolled around downtown and chatted. I felt like old buddies with the two of them and that is just what I like! I hope you two enjoy the photos. I really had such a fun time and cannot wait until the wedding day! It is going to be a blast!











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails